Secure Parking has partnered with Australia’s largest mobile tyre service provider to offer our valued customer an exclusive tyre offer.
Exclusive offer to Secure Parking customers
No call out fee – saving of $99. Plus, go into a draw to receive your purchase price back up to the value of $1,000
Secure Parking & Road Runner Mobile Tyres Offer Read More
- The Promotion (outline) – Subject to these conditions, if during the Promotional Period 9/05/19 – 30/11/19, you purchase new tyres with Road Runner Mobile Tyres Pty Ltd using the promotion code Secure Parking – you will receive an Entry into the Prize Draw.
Promotion starts at 12:01am (AEDT) on 9/05/19 and ends at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 30/11/19 (Promotional Period). Entry into the promotion begins at 12.01am (AEDT) on 9/05/19 and ends at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 30/11/19 (Entry Period).
- Some important terminology
Promotional Period – means the period over which the promotion is being conducted, namely from 12:00:01am on 9 May 2019 until 11.59.59pm on 30 November 2019
Entry Period – means the period in which an entrant will receive an entry into the promotion. An entry will only be eligible for the prize draw for the Promotional Period that the purchase occurs.
Successful Booking Transaction – means a completed new tyre purchase transaction using a valid Credit Card with the Promotional Code in which a new tyre purchase invoice is sent to the entrants nominated email address or mobile number. Please note, Successful Booking Transactions that have been cancelled prior to the Prize Draw or non payment of invoice will not be eligible to be entered into the prize draw.
Prizes means the amount of the invoice on the Successful Booking Transaction up to a maximum of $1,000 including GST
Promoter means the promoter of this Promotion is ROAD RUNNER MOBILE TYRES PTY LTD T/AS ROAD RUNNER MOBILE TYRES. (ABN 18 161 402 428) (ACN 161 402 428) of Unit 14, 85 Mars Road, Lane Cove West, NSW, 2066. You may contact us by phone on 1800 RUNNER (1800 786637) or via our website at www.roadrunnermobiletyres.com.au.
Promotion means the current ‘Secure Parking Buy & Win Your Money Back’ will commence at 0:00:01am and conclude at 11:59:59pm.
- Who may participate? – This Promotion is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years.
- Method of Entry
Every time you complete a Successful Booking Transaction during the Promotion Period you will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw. Any Successful Booking Transaction that is cancelled prior to the Prize Draw will not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time of placing the order by the entrant.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication including any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
- One Entry per Successful Booking Transaction.
- Prize Draw Details – Prize draw will take place at Road Runner Mobile Tyres, Unit 14, 85 Mars Road, Lane Cove West NSW 2066 on 2 December 2019 and the winning customer will be selected randomly from a barrel.
- Draw of 1 x Win Your Money Back up to a maximum of $1,000
- Total Prize pool – The total prize pool is valued at $1,000 (Inc: GST)
- Damaged or lost Prize – Once the Prize have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for Prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- Independent advice recommended – Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting a Prize.
- Release may be required – It is a condition of accepting a Prize that the winner may be required to sign all release and exclusion of liability in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Notification of the Prize Winner – The Promoter will make reasonable endeavours to contact the winner of the Prize by reference to the contact details supplied when completing a Successful Booking Transaction. The winner will also be identified by name on the Promoter’s Facebook page. By entering the Promotion the winners consent to his/her name being published by us and to: our use of using his/her name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting us and our products. Publication of winners will be in the Facebook page within 7 days of each prize draw.
- Inability to contact Prize Winner – If an email message sent by the Promoter related to participation or entry in the Competition, bounces back, or cannot be delivered, or the entrant cannot be contacted by phone, the Promoter may contact another entrant via email or phone. In such event, the Promoter will not be responsible for the awarding of any prize to the email recipient whose email was not received. If a contestant or winner is not successfully contacted via email due to bounce back or undeliverable from the Promoter related to participation or entry in the Competition that person will be disqualified and a replacement contestant or winner (whichever is applicable) will be selected by the Promoter.
- Verification of Winner – All winners will be subject to such identification and verification requirements as the Promoter may reasonably impose.
- Prizes not redeemable – No Prize is redeemable for cash. No Prize is transferable other than as specified in these conditions.
- Prize value – The stated retail value of Prize is, in the case of the Prize Draw, is the value paid and stated amount in the invoice including the GST for the Successful Booking Transaction.
- Cancellation of Promotion – If for any reason the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failures) the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion. Any cancellation, termination, modification or suspension that relates to the Promotion will be subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
- Disqualification of Entrant – If an entrant tampers with, or subverts, the processes relating to participation in the Promotion, or may benefit from such tampering or subversion by any other person, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify that entrant.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Details from all entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for publicity purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to receive future marketing material from Road Runner Mobile Tyres Pty Ltd, including an email confirmation.
- All entrants in the Promotion will automatically be entered into Road Runner Mobile Tyres customer database. All entrants can opt-out of any promotions program at any time by email by clicking the unsubscribe link included in the promotion email.
- Limitation of Liability – Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit or exclude liability for breach of any statutory warranty or condition imposed by statute, including but not limited to the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cwth). You may have rights under such legislation and those rights may prevail over any provision of these terms and conditions.
Subject to the foregoing and to the extent permissible by law the Promoter and its employees and agents will not be liable for:
- (a) personal injury, death, damage to or loss of property, financial loss, lost profit, or loss of opportunity or other economic loss arising from the act or omission of any person in the delivery, supply or use of the prize and whether the act or omission is deliberate, reckless, negligent or otherwise constitutes a tort, breaches any statutory duty or any contract;
- (b) any failure by any third party (including any sponsor or the supplier of any Prize) to provide a prize or to provide it as promised as a result of bankruptcy or entry into any other form of administration in insolvency;
- (c) any defect in any Prize;
- (d) Prizes damaged or lost in transit;
- (e) the consequences of late or misdirected mail, including but not limited to the consequence that you may not actually receive notice that you have won a prize;
- (f) the consequences of any fraud or cheating of any entrant or third person;
- (g) loss of any kind caused by any event outside our reasonable control of, including but not limited to strikes and other industrial action, wars, acts of terrorism, natural disaster, inclement weather and acts of God; or
- (h) any tax liability incurred as a result of winning a Prize. You must obtain independent tax and financial advice.
- (i) Safety – The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the Prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that a winner is not able to safely participate in the Prize.
- Privacy – By entering and providing your contact details you consent to receiving electronic newsletters from us and materials about the Promoter’s services. All entrants will be given the opportunity to opt out if they do not wish to receive future communications.
- The promoter may exercise discretion in relation to all aspects of the promotion